Hexham Sweep At Work

A Dangerous Situation

« Back to Album Photo 2 of 12 Previous | Next
A Dangerous Situation
We recently came across this in northumberland, a redundant chimney terminal fitted to a live appliance (open fire). This was dangerous to the people living in the property who were at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning. The customer said this chimney had been swept by other sweeps with this terminal still fitted hence the reason always use a professional sweep.
Posted by richard lawson on May 30, 2010

Post a Comment

Oops!

Oops, you forgot something.

Oops!

The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In

0 Comments